HW: New Griffin releases

David B. Kuznick david at PHARLAP.CI.COM
Thu Dec 28 10:28:09 EST 1995

I finally saw the "new" Griffin HW releases:

Mighty Hawkwind Classics
Independents Days: Vol 1 & 2 (single CD)

I have the Anagram release of the first and couldn't imagine Griffin's
being any different.  Independents Days however had a few tracks that
I hadn't seen before, and quite a few that I had (shocker...).  A) are
the new tracks decent?  B)  Are the old tracks different, or the same
old stuff?

David Kuznick - david at ci.com (Work: http://www.ci.com  Play: coming soon...)
A cold winter's night, quiet and black.  There's no-one but us,
And the whole world stands back while we lose ourselves in stories we tell.
Suddenly everything changes, as we open doors into a different world.
Everything that I knew seems to become untrue, and the sky changes colours