BRAIN: Surgeons' Suprise

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Wed Nov 1 12:29:55 EST 1995

Count Brian speculates:

>        Using my well honed psychic abilities, I see the Brain Surgeons
>signed to a major record label (Hmmmm... I see Atlantic?) and frantically
>performing new material for a major groundbreaking release.  This will
>sell millions of copies worldwide and the Surgeons will depart on a world
>tour as openers to Soundgarden.  Yes, they will even have a video on MTV.
>Watch as these events unfold before your eyes as Christmas approaches.

Is this the secret that Chip, Keeper of the Sacred Truths, Hart is
hiding from us?

If we speculate enough we may guess, although it might mean the loss of
Chip's ears if he tells whose right.
Our predictions may also give Al and Deb some great ideas for the future.

My psychic information is slightly more down to Earth, although the Count's
is much more desirable. It's a four track live Surgeons EP recorded at the
last few gigs, limited edition, available free by mail order as a stop-gap,
seeings how after Chip's comments we're salavating at the thought of the
next full CD - which will see them fulfilling their rightful position
as in the Count's prediction (although they will be headlining).

Stranger things have happened.

.......Baron Von Grinstein.
<Grin at castle.com>