One thought at a Time Today

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Fri Nov 3 12:00:00 EST 1995

BOC Unplugged in Vegas - Shame it didn't happen.  Perhaps this was one of
those things that was put together at the last minute. Maybe it wasn't
totally Rick's fault. I'm willing to call up eMpTV for an unplugged gig.
 Anybody got a net address for eMpTV?

Hawkwind Unplugged - Why not.  Certainly if Kiss can do it anyone can.  Not
flaming Kiss so don't start.  HW could probably translate several pieces to
accoustic instruments.  A little sax, some flutes, strings....

BOC in Cleveland - Tried to confirm this show through Cyberbaron but
Netscape ain't cooperating.  How far is Washington D.C. from Cleveland?

Admin  Matter - Ben, is BOC-L mail bouncing back for Robert (Torgo) Sedler?
 Having a boat load of problems talking to my bud from New York.

Brain Surgeons Suprise - Will someone be brave enough to risk their life and
spill the suprise, the suspense is real painful.

New HW CD - Yeah does anyone have a relase date for this in the US?

eMpTV BOC Unplugged Set list - In Thee, Reaper, Perfect Water, Astronomy, ME
262, Serachin' for Celine,   Unknown Tounges, with a closer of Blue Oyster
Cult.

Having a bad hair Day?- Strongly recommend that you listen to Imaginos and
Live Chronicles in no particular order.  If that dosen't do it then heavy
doses of Triumph.

Shipley in Atlanta - Any idea which school Frankie teaches?  Still looking
for Mike to get a tape.  If succesful willing to dub you one.

Random Off Topic Stuff -

Anybody notice a resemblance between New/Alternative Rock and New Wave?
 Been there, done that ....with a skinny tie on the dance floor....

Heard a song on the radio today sounded like David Bowie, real 60ish type
music.  Twas awesome.  Does Dave have new music on the market?

Rock seems to be going back to the 60's style of music.  Everyone seems to
have an accoustic guitar.  Whats next Bell Bottoms?

For the record I like Stone Temple Pilots better than Pearl Jam.

If the Surgeons were to tour with Soundgarden shouldn't they (Surgeons) be
the headliners?  I think so.

Rik Emmit of Triumph is a fabulous musician.  I put him in Buck's class.

Five in the Player Recently             Best Song of the Night

Imaginos - BOC                     Blue Oyster Cult
Live Chronicles - HW                    Masters of the Universe
Child of the Novelty - Mohagany Rush         Change of (s)Pace
Ten - Y&T                     She's Gone
Stages - Triumph                   Fight the Good Fight