BOC and Satan????

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Mon Nov 6 21:25:18 EST 1995

On Mon, 6 Nov 1995, ROBERT SEDLER wrote:

> Wow! I know BOC's management has gone downhill like a cannon ball on
> ice but I didn't know they used to have such a "player" working for
> them! No wonder they aren't as popular anymore now that the "The
> Beelzebub Marketing services" contract has run out. I'm surprised
> Satan didn't just bestow on Eric an amazing guitar playing ability!!!

Yes, but Satan is meant to be evil, so surely it would make more sense for
him to inflict immeasurable pain and suffering upon the world by bestowing
upon Eric the BELIEF that he could play the guitar when in fact merely
bestowing upon him the ability to play STUN GUITAR...

> AGAIN: This silly little story is intended to be HUMOROUS and
> SARCASTIC and is by no means putting down Religious people, only a
> couple of 'em who live near me. You probably don't know them anyway.

Yeah, what he said.  And this is also not meant to defame Satan, who is
probably a nice guy when you get to know him.

;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Popa Chubby, _Booty and the Beast_