HW Covers tape labels: still need a site!

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Tue Nov 7 16:33:57 EST 1995

       I have a "first pass" sample of a possible tape insert for Volume I
       of the HW Cover tape project.  I/we still need a place to store it,
       on the 'net, so that interested souls can download and examine it.

       Does anybody want to put this (or any other samples) on their site?
       I can Email it as an attached, UUENCODEd, PKZIPped file, or I can
       upload it to an ftp directory somewhere.  Open for suggestions.

       Right now the file I have is a PostScript-type print job.  If you
       have a PostScript printer available to you, you can print out a
       copy of this insert yourself.  No P.S. printer, no can see...

       For those interested, this particular draft uses one of the old
       T-shirt candidate images I downloaded last X-mas.  This image has
       the word "NETHAWKS" at the top, the boc-l addy at the bottom, and
       in the middle is a two-headed hawk resting on a BOC symbol, on top
       of the Earth.  Other images include a drawing from Space Ritual,
       and a spread-winged bird inside a black circle.  There are also
       assorted fonts used, all included inside the print job.

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at ccmail.sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com