X-Mas Lyrics!

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Tue Nov 7 14:48:00 EST 1995

All,

A buddy of mine got creative today when I told him about Career of
Christmas, and here is the result for your reading pleasure:

Career of Christmas

I cut some nifty pine trees, I strung some colored lights
I'll stuff some presents down your chimney tonight, chimney tonight

I choose to give what you seem to want
And you know that I've got some groovey stuff,
it's mine for the giving
I'm making a career of christmas....

Leave me some milk and cookies, I'd like to choke them down
Stick something in your stocking and leave presents all around,
presents all around....

I choose to give what you seem to want
And you know that I've got some groovey stuff,
it's mine for the giving
I'm making a career of christmas....

I've got a red-nosed reindeer,
I shake like a bowl full of jelly,
I want to rub some giblet gravy on my belly

So let's make some balls of popcorn, and drink some eggnog too
reach deep into my pocket, there's something just for you,
something just for you....

I choose to give what you seem to want
And you know that I've got some groovey stuff,
it's mine for the giving
I'm making a career of christmas....

Lyrics by Richard Cummings
Forwarded by TORGO