OFFTOP: more Sundial.....

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Nov 9 09:09:45 EST 1995

>    What about the CDS _Fazer_? If you've seen some of the lists of music I
> listen to, it's pretty hard for me to get put off - at least not without
> listening to three or four albums. I usually browse the music newsgroups
> reading the descriptions of different bands and looking to see which albums
> people prefer and go for them first.

        I picked up _Fazer_ a day or so before I left the States, and I
didn't bring it with me so I don't really remember it.  I think it was
_Reflector_ish, in that it was poppy with some 'dance' beats going on.
Again, not actually _bad_, but can't compare with _Return Journey_ or
_Acid Yantra_ :)

Cheers,
Carl