BBM

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Nov 10 16:57:15 EST 1995

Stephen Lindsey writes:

> starts to sound Floydish in places. I'd stay away from the BBM stuff,
> he's a lot better playing Jazz stylings these days than straight rock.

Hmmm...  I was going to ask if anyone could tell me anything about the
BBM stuff as I saw it in a shop a while ago but passed on it due to
financial considerations.  I've always had a big soft spot for Gary
Moore, so when I saw him teamed up with notables such as Ginger Baker
and Jack Bruce, it quite understandably raised an eyebrow.  But from
what you say, it's not very good.  Anything in particular, or is it
just bland?  It's odd that they're playing straight rock, given the
blues kick Moore has been on, and the normal jazz leanings of Bruce...

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.

"Jimi... I want to kill you..."
<blistering, Hendrix-like solo...>

        --- The Bevis Frond, "Sue Me", _Superseeder_