BOC: R&R Hall of Fame

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Nov 11 01:54:48 EST 1995

Yeah, and compile all the covers (and rip-offs) of a band and
that oughtta be somewhat of an indicator of how influential a
band has been. Watt doing these recent BOC songs and even
w/superstars like Vedder is the most mainstream people I've
ever seen involved w/BOC. I saw the list of BOC covers people
had here a while back, and most of the artists were
underground. All around, it's hard to say just how
internationally influential BOC has been, but probably not much
compared to Beatles, Zeppelin and cult bands such as HW.
Speaking of that, are we up for a BOC Covers tape(s)?

Chuck