BOC Cover Project?

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Tue Nov 14 03:12:29 EST 1995

AB,

     I dunno. As I said, there are a number of covers out
there, as some people on this lost have pointed out, but as to
how many are actually owned by people on the list, ya got me. I
don't own any either. There is, of course, Watt's songs, one of
which does feature the Bouchard bros, perhaps not making it a
full-fledged cover...but we're desperate here, right?? :) Also,
a lot of the covers would be DFtR, so we'd have to endure that
just as the Hawkers must endure the zillions of "Silver
Machine" takes...

Chuck