OFF TOPIC: Spacious Mind hunt

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Nov 14 14:24:25 EST 1995

>       I see in Goldmine somebody listing another release called "Sleepy
>       Eyes and Butterflies" (2LP).  Has anybody seen/heard this?  Is it
>       available on CD?!  I assume this (like the other two) is also a
>       Sweden-only import.

That's 2LP only.

I'll guess the prices I gave you earlier (CD = USD 19.50 - 2LP = USD 28.80 -
excl p&p, and direct from record company) made some potential buyers/traders
freeze to ice. If it should be any idea for me to dig this music out, from a
Record Company 500 US miles away - the price you pay should be equal - or
less than buying from your normal import sources.
So: What is the common price you pay for imports in the States and the UK?

If I do some lobbying, this small independent Record Company must've some
promotional ways to cut the price down to more acceptable (or international)
sizes - what price do they take when exporting their music?

Tell me what you wanna pay for Spacious Mind, and I call the Company :o)
Either they want to export their music - and that's good for us all, or they
just wanna earn money and do profit :^( and if it is so, you've already got
your normal import sources.

>       Captain Cloud
>       cjohnson at ccmail.sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com

\\joe