OFF TOPIC: Spacious Mind hunt

Jerry Guizar jguizar at EPIX.NET
Tue Nov 14 19:16:21 EST 1995

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995 20:24:25 +0100 Jonah wrote:

>I'll guess the prices I gave you earlier (CD = USD 19.50 - 2LP = USD 28.80 -
>excl p&p, and direct from record company) made some potential buyers/traders
>freeze to ice. If it should be any idea for me to dig this music out, from a
>Record Company 500 US miles away - the price you pay should be equal - or
>less than buying from your normal import sources.
>So: What is the common price you pay for imports in the States and the UK?

   It's been anywhere from $15 to $25 for single CD's ($13.50 for an EP). It
depends on who the group is. I usually expect to pay around $20 give or take
a few dollars before I even go looking - glad when I can find them for $17-$18.

>Tell me what you wanna pay for Spacious Mind, and I call the Company :o)

   For me $18-$19. Don't want to go to far over $20 - figure it'll cost you at least
$2 or $3 for postage.

Jerry
jguizar at genesis.nred.ma.us
jguizar at epix.net