Kerrang! / 'Stairway'

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Wed Nov 15 07:40:15 EST 1995

Theo says:

>It's a great album, sure, but how could BOC have left off
>'Stairway,' which was their opener for their first 5 years or so?
>It's deletion bummed me out som that I always gave the record the
>cold shoulder until recently.  After rediscovery, I find it is a
>great album.  I never could understand why they've never had an
>official release of a live 'Stairway.'

I have a live version of 'Stairway' on the B-side of a 7" of
'We gotta get.....'. An official UK single release (I believe
this is from a King Biscuit Flower Hour show, whatever that is,
not a UK thing that's for sure.

There is also another official live version and that is on the
'Live '76' album, albiet somewhat inferior in sound quality (a
thread I don't think we really need to reserect quite so soon
after the last time!).

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com