Kerrang! / 'Stairway'

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 15 08:31:26 EST 1995

> There is also another official live version and that is on the
> 'Live '76' album, albiet somewhat inferior in sound quality (a
> thread I don't think we really need to reserect quite so soon
> after the last time!).
>
> .......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com
Charles,
I purposely omitted 'Live '76' for obvious reasons.  Also, OYFOOYN
was recorderd earlier than 76 n'est-ce pas?  I would've loved a
version of 'Stairway' that reflected the live vibe the band was
achieving on tour circa OYFOOYN, esp. since I saw them live so many
times during that span.  It was a killer to miss my fave BOC tune.
theo
ps
please let's not resurrect the 'live '76' thread!!!!!!