More Directory Stuff

Paul G Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Thu Nov 16 15:52:45 EST 1995

>  also Hawkwind the numbers read as follows:
>
> 41 BOC Primary
> 51 Hawkwind Primary
>   1 Invaluable Celeberty Resource (That's Al) for a directory total of
> __
> 93 people, lurkers, gnomes, doctors, celeberties, FAQ editors, Assasin
> Soniques (?) Witches, Warlocks, Prog lovers, mouthy wierdo's (thats me),
> ambient music lovers, & Torgo's .

Assassin Sonique's are generally mild-mannered Research and
Development Managers in the Electronic Liesure (Laser Game) industry!

--
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic

Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may
mail: sonique at aardvark.apana.org.au        ////    '~ (    ---   they
http://aardvark.apana.org.au/~sonique/    /////// :    ; ---   Fly!