BOC: Concert Comments

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Mon Nov 20 08:36:29 EST 1995

>2.  Buck in concert -- Buck has never been what one might call "animated"
>during a show - that's Buck.  He pretty much just stands and plays.  He
>does have a habit of bobbing his head around a bit, which apparently some
>think looks like a duck (note:  I doubt that a comment in jest on AOL is
>gonna make Buck change something he's been doing for over 20 years).  As
>far as needing a psychiatrist, well I doubt it.  The quiet ones though,
>yeah they are always the ones you gotta watch out for . . .

I recall both Buck, and Eric, being pretty animated during the famous
guitar duels in Born tb Wild back in the 70's, and esp. doing the (Chuck
Berry) duck walk in tandem from one side of the stage to the other.

In fact, before I had even heard a note of BOC's music, it was a picture
of the guitar duel that made go out and check out an album - that being
Secret Treaties.

>3.  There ain't no "new" songs on WotT - but obviously the band is trying
>to promote it.

Anyone aware of a UK / European release date yet? I saw it on import in
Virgin for abour 33 quid.

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com