1980 lineup changes.

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 23 05:48:58 EST 1995

Bernhard Pospiech writes:

> Hi There
>
> >from Bernhard's work, that he'd left by then. Yet strangely my tape of
> >Guildford on 31/10/80 which was after Preston, has "Waiting for Nati"
> >and "Lighthouse" on it.
> HAWKWIND palyed WAITING FOR NATI only at one gig, FOLKESTONE, 12.JULY.1980

Sorry, this can't be right. I'm prepared to concede that my tape with
"Nati" and Lighthouse" may not be Guildford but I also have Folkestone
with those tracks and it's not that either.

Do you have tracklists for all the tapes you have from 1980 Bernhard?
It'd be good to figure out which gig I have marked as Guildford.

Here's the list for the two gigs:

Leas Cliff Hall Folkestone  12/7/80   C90        (9)

Spirit of the Age
Urban Guerilla
Who's Gonna Win the War
The Fifth Second of Forever