1980 lineup changes.

Bernhard Pospiech bp at SOKRATES.RUHR.DE
Thu Nov 23 14:47:06 EST 1995

Hello Mike

Here are all track listings from the 3 summer gigs and the autumn tour

12.07.80, FOLKESTONE, LEAS CLIFF HALL, 80/9
intro / shot down in the night / motorway city / spirit of the age / urban
guerilla / prelude / who's gonna win the war / world of tiers / dust of time
/ space chase / nati / lighthouse / brainstorm / master of the universe /
silver machine / levitation

13.07.80, LONDON, LYCEUM, 80/9
intro / shot down in the night / motorway city / spirit of the age / urban
guerilla / prelude / who's gonna win the war / world of tiers / dust of time
/ space chase / lighthouse / brainstorm / master of the universe / silver
machine / levitation

20.07.80, LONDON, LYCEUM, 60/7
intro / shot down in the night / motorway city / urban guerilla / prelude /
who's gonna win the war / world of tiers / dust of time / space chase /
brainstorm

10.10.80, MANCHESTER, APOLLO, 80/7
motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night / lighthouse / psychosis
/ world of tiers / 5th second of forever / dust of time / space chase /
prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi power / brainstorm / silver machine
/ master of the universe

11.10.80, LIVERPOOL, EMPIRE, 55/10
levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
lighthouse / psychosis / world of tiers / 5th second of forever / silver
machine / master of the universe

13.10.80, SHEFFIELD, CITY HALL, 90/6
motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night / lighthouse / psychosis
/ world of tiers / 5th second of forever / dust of time / space chase /
prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi power / brainstorm / urban guerilla
/ silver machine

14.10.80, BIRMINGHAM, ODEON, 90/6
motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night / lighthouse / psychosis
/ world of tiers / 5th second of forever / dust of time / space chase /
prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi power / brainstorm / silver machine
/ master of the universe

15.10.80, IPSWICH, GAUMONT, 90/7
motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night / lighthouse / psychosis
/ world of tiers / 5th second of forever / dust of time / space chase /
prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi power / brainstorm / silver machine
/ master of the universe

19.10.80, OXFORD, NEW THEATRE, 80/8
levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night / spirit of
the age /
psychosis / world of tiers / 5th second of forever / dust of time / space
chase / prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi power / brainstorm / silver
machine / master of the universe

20.10.80, PRESTON, GUILD HALL, 80/8
levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night / standing
at the edge /world of tiers / 5th second of forever / dust of time / space
chase / prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi power / brainstorm / silver
machine / master of the universe

21.10.80, GLASGOW, APOLLO, 80/7
levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night / spirit of
the age / world of tiers / 5th second of forever / dust of time / space
chase / psi power / awakening / brainstorm / silver machine / master of the
universe

31.10.80, GUILDFORD, UNIVERSITY, 80/8
intro / levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
psychosis / 5th second of forever / dust of time / world of tiers / urban
guerilla / space chase / prelude / who's gonna win the war / psi power /
brainstorm / silver machine / master of the universe

02.11.80, LONDON, HAMMERSMITH ODEON, 60/8
intro / levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
psychosis / 5th second of forever / dust of time / world of tiers / urban
guerilla

03.11.80, LONDON, HAMMERSMITH ODEON, 90/7
intro / levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
psychosis / 5th second of forever / dust of time / world of tiers / urban
guerilla / instrumental / space chase / prelude / who's gonna win the war /
psi power / brainstorm / silver machine

05.11.80, TREFOREST, TOWN HALL 80/7
intro / levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
psychosis / 5th second of forever / dust of time / world of tiers / urban
guerilla / instrumental / space chase / prelude / who's gonna win the war /
psi power / brainstorm

06.11.80, CHELMSFORD, ODEON, 60/9
intro / levitation / motorway city / death trap / shot down in the night /
dust of time / world of tiers / urban guerilla / dangerous vision / space chase

10.11.80, DONCASTER, ROTTERS, 70/8
psychosis / 5th second of foreever / dust of time / world of tiers /
instrumental / urban guerilla / dangerous vision / space chase / prelude /
who's gonna win the war / psi power / brainstorm

>Sorry, this can't be right. I'm prepared to concede that my tape with
>"Nati" and Lighthouse" may not be Guildford but I also have Folkestone
>with those tracks and it's not that either.
Maybe you have the WRONG Folkestone tape. I am very sure that me and my
friends have the right tape

>Do you have tracklists for all the tapes you have from 1980 Bernhard?
See above

Maybe NATI on your FOLKESTONE tape is NEW JERUSALEM?

ttyl
Bernhard
BERNHARD POSPIECH                                bp at sokrates.ruhr.de