BOC:Kerrang Biog (At last)

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 27 12:45:07 EST 1995

>Before Robo et al flame me, I must point out that he occasionally
>used a Strat with humbucking pickups in the 70s, and also a Les Paul
>Custom, though not too much.  Eric's coolest guitars were a Les Paul
>Custom with chronos symbol inlaid in the top, and a huge guitar
>(custom) that was in the very shape of chronos.

yes!  Strats rule!  and so do the guys that play(ed) them: Jimi, SRV and
Clapton...

Eric plays them ESPs....Allen plays a Kramer that looks like it's seen its
better day...

I've only seen the guys play these 3 guitars, and once Allen broke out the
acoustic...if Buck breaks a string, do we have to wait for a new one to be
put on his Steinberger or does he pick up another guitar?

ROBO