Imaginos the Movie - Then read the topic headers (it does stray)

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Wed Nov 29 13:02:00 EST 1995

Imaginos -  I like the idea of Lynch directing this vapor flick.  My 2nd
choice would be whoever directed _Black Orchid_.  Nice dark tone.

AB's rules of Concert Decorum - This was a keeper, but really common sense
too.  The real deal would have stated whether or not person on the right
gets preference over person on left, how much placekeeping must be done if
the crush is really on, the Miss Manners type details.   What if you come
back to find the person switched spots with you and gave you his former
(less attractive) spot?  Still give him the beer?

Fighting - The whole point is to make physical conflict the very last
resort.  As you said AB, the key is realizing most things aren't worth
fighting over.   Also, don't appear the victim and make them look for easier
prey elsewhere.  Use the force young jedi.  I love the scene in Star Wars
where Obi Wan convinces the sentinels that they aren't who they are looking
for.

Hendrix - Don't agree the best was yet to come.  His last recordings lagged
in sales.   Paul mentioned he outgrew the Experience as backup, but what
would jazz do to correct this?  People couldn't keep up with Jimi because
they lacked his "vision," not because they were limited by rock.  For all
you know he would have started making random noises that no one but him
would understand and just figure that it was such great jazz improv.  This
emperor has no clothes!

Hey can we all start posting this way - This posting style is common on many
lists.  My mail software doesn't automatically flag quotes, so it works for
me.

Rudy