HW:Chords and Stuff

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 30 06:21:04 EST 1995

Is anybody out there working out chord progressions or tabs for Hawkwind
material ?

I just started playing keyboard again (I stopped playing bass about 10
years ago) and I seem to developed tin ears in the meantime - I can work out
some of the older blanga stuff but the electronic spacey stuff I just cannot
get a grip on at all.

Im intersted in anything though  So if anyone has already worked out any
tracks I'd appreciate the help.

I dont know if there would be much interest in this on the list
generally so go to private e-mail if you want.

Thanks very much for any help.

David

(david at mastmoor.demon.co.uk)