Imaginos with Muppets

Billion Dollar Baby bedens at INTELLINET.COM
Thu Nov 30 10:48:40 EST 1995

At 11:04 AM 11/30/95 -0500, you wrote:
>>Andrew Apold wrote:
>>> How about "Imaginos... the movie" done with muppets!
>>Your master...  He's a human...
>I can already see their aquatic setting with a chorus of muppet oysters
>"we understand, we understand, we understand...."

On behalf of everyone, I'd like to apologize for bringing The Muppets into
the Imaginos discussion... I had _NO_ idea it would go this far/bad... :-)

Later...
   Bert "Gee, never heard 'Where is Ernie' before!" Edens

:)

|             Bert Edens - bedens at intellinet.com             |
|         http://www.intellinet.com/~bedens/home.html        |
|      "And I laugh to myself at the men and the ladies      |
|      Who never conceived of us billion dollar babies.      |
|           - Alice Cooper "Billion Dollar Babies"           |