HW: odds and sods

Rob S etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Oct 2 09:54:55 EDT 1995

     Whilst browsing through the Hawkwind selection of a local
    record store I came across what I thought was the new album,
    only to realise it was just a new cover for the Independant
    Days compilation. What confused me was that the notes on the
    back said it was compiled by someone called "Frenchy" in July
    '95, but I thought Independant Days has been around for years.
    Does anyone know anything about this?

     Also, it seems HW have added another date to the tour which
    is Hastings Pier on October the 24th. That's another gig for
    me to go to.

    bye - Rob