way off topic query

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Mon Oct 2 11:00:23 EDT 1995

Yuri Gagarin writes:

> ObOb: can't remember who mentioned it or why, but gulp! magic muscle,
> whooooooooooooooooooooah there beastie; what an astounding aural
> flushing; anyone into TOTALLY mad freakouts go get it.

I remember mentioning it in connection with someone asking about getting
into Bevis Frond.  There is an obHawkwind link in that both Simon House
and Adrian Shaw (if memory serves) both play on that album.  In fact,
this LP is how I stumbled across Nick Saloman (a.k.a. Bevis Frond).  I've
never looked back!

Btw, I agree with you; it's an utterly amazing psychedelic jam!

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Shakti, _Shakti With John McLaughlin_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.