????????????????

David B. Kuznick david at PHARLAP.CI.COM
Tue Oct 3 16:27:07 EDT 1995

  > From: HullyGully at aol.com
  > Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 15:45:37 -0400
  >
  > I know this is going to really make me sound like an ass, but I have
  > subscribed to this page for a long while, reading all the post.

You're right.  Calling a mailing list a "page" does make you sound
like an ass.

:-) :-) :-) Only teasing. It's just that AOLers make such easy
pickings.  At least you didn't call it a "board" or "BBS", d00d.

ObContentSortOf:  Just pikced up _Melting Euphoria_'s "Upon Solar
Winds" on Cleopatra records based on the sticker on the cover:

New SPACE Rock from SF
A Hybrid of HAWKWIND, THE ORB & OZRIC TENTACLES

First whooshy, bubbly bits sound cool enough to recommend it.  In fact
it sounds a bit like my guest appearance on Carl's solo project.  :-)
Can't imagine any OT/HW fans not liking this.  Melting Euphoria that
is.

David Kuznick - david at ci.com (Work: http://www.ci.com  Play: coming soon...)
So storm through the barricades and raise your hands up high
All of you pull down your walls, help those too scared to try
Don't let them tell you it's only a dream, for never to dream is to die.
Don't close your eyes.  - "For Your Eyes" - ARAGON