WOTT I think...

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 4 11:00:35 EDT 1995

>There's only one problem with this track selection: as a BOC member, you'd
>have to acknowledge that the Bouchard Bros. were in the group, and are no
>longer.  The current WOTT track selection is close to being Bouchard-free,
>at least in the vocals department.  By introducing Debbie Denise, Tattoo
>Vampire, You're Not The One, Fallen Angel, and the 3 Imaginos tracks, you'd
>have to face the ubiquitous "Where are Al and Joe?" question some more...
>(Not to mention possibly put a bit of green into their pockets--green that
>could be yours if you put your own tracks on the CD.)

well, like I said, there are songs on there that I don't particularly like
(Magna...dreadful song...)...but hey, Al and Joe were BOC when BOC was
huge...I say put a whole lot of green in their pockets and recognize them for
being the powerful rhythm section of Blue Oyster Cult...let's face it, when
these guys left the band, so did a chunk of BOCs songwriting and it's been
downhill ever since...

ROBO