Melting euphoria (fwd)

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Fri Oct 6 15:36:20 EDT 1995

       >> I've had an IM-POSS-IBLE time
       >> getting *any* Omnia Opera on CD (or vinyl for that matter
       >
       >I got it at Venus Records in NYC back in March I think.
       >
       >Can anyone else help?

       I'm not sure about OO on CD, but Delta Wave used to carry this --
       either one or two titles.

       In addition, right now Jim Collins/Tentacles of Erpland is selling
       Omnia Opera cassettes (original) from $17 each.  He has either 4 or
       6 titles available.

       If you need further info on contacting these guys directly, E-me.

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at ccmail.sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com

       ObBestNewSpaceRockOf1995:  Melting Euphoria "Upon Solar Winds"