HW: Moi's review

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Mon Oct 9 20:39:12 EDT 1995

>        >Really interested in hearing some of Nik Turner's sax work on cd's
>        >just love a little sax with my music.

His sax playing fits in with some of the music, but on the whole isn't
really great as far as sax playing goes.

>        >Was Lemmy the original HW bass player?  Really confused about the
>        >connection between him and HW if there really is a connection.
>
>        There is def a connection.  Lemmy tore it up on several *early* HW
>        albums, notably "Space Ritual Alive", "Doremi Fasol Latido", "In
>        Search of Space", "Hall of the Mountain Grill", and the
>        aforementioned "Warrior OTEOT".

The back of my _In Search of Space_ lists Dave Anderson for bass, not Lemmy.
Although I think it sounds a bit Lemmyish.

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative