HW: Manchester gig

Mr. Wizard (ex-zymoticist) M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Thu Oct 12 09:19:59 EDT 1995

On Thu, 12 Oct 1995, Watt, Colin M. wrote:
> anyway, is anyone going to the Hawks gig at Manchester Academy next Monday ?
>  I'm planning to drive over for it (from Sheffield), but I've left it a bit
> late to sort tickets out... I've not been to this place before, only the
> Apollo and International 2 in the past, so I don't know how big it is / how
> easy it will be to get into on the night... advice anyone??

It is a big place and I do not think it will sell out, I have phoned up
the Virgin telesales number (0161 832 1111) and they have got tickets
left, and reckon there will be some left on Monday. I also phoned the Uni
number (0161 275 2930) and they also reckoned there would be some left on
Monday.

Mike w