BOC 1976

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Fri Oct 13 06:03:21 EDT 1995

Jason writes:

>Interestingly, as we're talking about BOC 1976.

>Just been talking to my boss who was telling me about when he
>saw BOC in or around 1976. From the description, it sounded
>like the 1976 tour what with lasers, 5 guitars, guitar duel etc.

I think you'll find that this tour was in the UK in 1978.
I went to see them twice on the tour, both the Hammy Odeon gigss.
1 in May and 1 in June.
If my addled memory serves me right, they toured the UK in 1975
(around November) and then not again until May/June 1978.

>Even better, he saw them at City Hall in (sunny) Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
>They played We've gotta get out of this place (was this the one on SEE?)
>and apparently it brought the house down. (the Animals being from Newcastle).

The SEE album, from this tour, came out in 1978 also. Perhapps your boss is
loosing his memory?

>Sounds great!

The whole show was!

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com