HW: London/Wolverhampton?

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Mon Oct 16 14:44:00 EDT 1995

>     I wouldn't leave too early. In '91 HW played two sets at
>   the all-nighter, one at about 10pm and another at about 3-4am.

Worth knowing -- but in '92 I got the running order from the box office
earlier in the day, and HW were only down to do a single set.  We didn't
leave straight after HW anyway: we wanted to catch the Aphex Twin and Test
Dept., although both turned out to be rather boring.

I've just phoned the box office, and they said that they won't know the
exact running order until Friday or Saturday.  Not surprising, really.

>   I'm really looking forward to seeing Radical Dance Faction again.

Yes, I hear they've got their woman singer back.  I also want to find out
what Porcupine Tree are like, and I expect Utah Saints will be quite
danceable.  I don't think I know any of the other bands.

What time are folks planning to be there?  I'm planning to be in London
by 5.30 or thereabouts to dump my sleeping bag and stuff with the friend
who's putting me up for the night.  So I could be in Brixton soon after 6.
Shall we meet inside, or is it worth going to the Prince Albert first?

Dave.