HW: Review - Yuri Gagarin !!???!?!?!

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Mon Oct 16 15:18:13 EDT 1995

CHOMP!!

> Mine has a picture of a couple of warriors on the cover with a grey tree,
> and has an abstract thing with some shapes inside, and cost me $9 at Tower.
> Blockbuster Music has one with my inside picture on teh outside for $16.
> Anyone know if there's a quality difference between the two or do they
> pretty much sound alike?

The abstract shapes are a falling axe in front of a moon, if they are the
same as LP that I own (this one almost had me [1] turn off HW completely
or [2] replace my stereo, as I was positive that the beast had a major
malfunction!). Y'know, "Bring me the head...." It helps to be a distance
away from the cover to perceive these shapes (considering the quality of
this release, far, FAR away is not far enough!).

Personally, I don't think that I would take this one if someone gave it
to me, unless a cash bonus came along with it! This is one that should
bear a warning label "For completetist fans ONLY! All others, this is
a legal bootleg with substandard sound quality! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!"

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342      (404) 845-3404