[HW] update on cover project

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon Oct 16 19:48:54 EDT 1995

On Sat, 14 Oct 1995, Johan Edlundh wrote:

> there's been silence for awhile around the HW Cover Project.
> what's the current status?

Dave and I just chatted about some tapes that had been in transit, and I
think we're now up to date with respect to each of us having all the
material (right Dave?).

That given, we should be able to begin duplication very soon.  The full
set will be 2 100s and 1 90 in length.

So, now comes the sending us $ or BPS part:  we'll buy tapes to cover the
costs of sets, and whoever wants sets sends us the money to cover the
tapes + postage (except for those who contributed material, who will have
their costs reduced by the # of tapes they sent)

The following people, NOT INCLUDING CONTRIBUTORS, have asked for sets:

----