BOC Club Ninja a Review - Theo

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Wed Oct 18 17:08:00 EDT 1995

> AB
> Five in the Player
>
> Kiss - Alive I (Still rocks)
> Lynard Skynard - One More From The Road
> Kansas - Two for the Show
> Deep Purple - Nobody's Perfect
> Dokken - Beast From the East (oooh live Mr. Scary)

>AB
>Had the distinct pleasure of seeing Mr. Scary in July at a club, no
>less, with the resurrected Dokken.  He was amazing, Marshall,
>Bogners, Tonemasters protesting lustily at his mistreatment!  The
>same club where I've seen BOC/SWU many times, and walking distance
>from my hovel.  I know I'm putting my head on the block, but I like
>the new Dokken disc.  How 'bout you?
>theo

Dysfunctional?  Haven't heard it.  Not really big on Dokken, their pretty
good though.  Most people I know who have heard Dysfunctional like it a lot.
 I happen to like Lynch's guitar work more than than the whole band.  Dokken
I believe is on my favorite clubs hit list, along with Saigon Kick and a few
more.  Seem likes they have backed out of a couple of different dates with
Jaxx so I may never get to see them there.

Yo Theo, if you want to talk about them and some other bands send me a line
off line, we are going to get flamed for being off topic.

abrevard @shl.com
AB