BOC: Solo efforts

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 21 14:48:45 EDT 1995

>I maybe shouldn't have indicated "Born to Rock" as being the only song
>with good guitar work - I really meant that only "Born to Rock" has
>a real BOC edge to it and sounds like Buck's guitarwork in BOC.  There
>is good guitarwork in other songs as well - the guitar solo in "Your
>Loving Heart", for example, is very great and really evokes alot of the
>emotions of the song for me.

I also like 535, or is it 5:35 [<?>  haven't hoid the album in a longtime...]
  Your Loving Heart is ok until you hit the middle of the song when they do
the "Shemp 'em, shemp 'em, shemp 'em...we have a donut..."  everytime I here
that I just shake me head and utter "Buck, what in the world?"...the music is
kewl, just leave out the vocals and throw a solo in place of it...

ROBO