OFFTOP: B. Frond (was Re: HW: London review)

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Mon Oct 23 16:54:00 EDT 1995

Carl sez

>         And we probably can't play Dwight Yoakam all night since the
> other students would string us up (possibly more for it being DY than it
> being 3 in the morning ;)

I knew I was going to take some stick for that!  But I think DY only
lasted about 10 seconds before howls of protest caused me to hit the
eject button. And I'll have you know that James Hetfield has been seen in
a DY T-shirt before now! :)

- Andy

PS At least I didn't play the Celine Dion album :))

PPS And I don't have *any* Enya records!