Hawkwind Live

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Tue Oct 24 17:05:27 EDT 1995

        Gloating over the reports of Hawkwind touring,reminded me of going
        to gigs in the '70's.There always used to be a shout of "wally"
        ,yep it seems pretty strange ,but someone used to shout it out
        and there would normally be a mass of replies.Does this still
        happen ? was it a left over thing from the hippy days,or was
        it a Portsmouth and Scumhampton thing.

        regards

        Marty (pissed of that work wouldn't allow me a week off ,to fly back)