BOC fans Los Angeles

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 25 17:51:14 EDT 1995

>Can anyone advise me on how to arrange to hear the stuff collected in the
>Museum of Cult? I'll be in Los Angeles next month, and if it were
>feasible I'd love to get to hear some of BOCs unreleased stuff...
>
>Dave

Send an e-mail to:

TUBULAR_1 at aol.com (or is it TUBULAR1 at aol.com?)

describing that you would like to visit.  This is Bolle's e-mail address and
the Museum is in his apartment.  The apartment is, as I recall, between
Hollywood Blvd. and Sunset in Hollywood.  I was there last month and it's
DEFINITELY worth the visit.  Bolle really enjoys showing the unusual Cult
stuff to people and is a wonderful host.

Good luck and enjoy!

R.