BOC @ JAXX/NIGHT OF...

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 26 16:52:56 EDT 1995

>Eric's attitude makes it feel as if he looks on me as lower class BOC fan.
>This is rubbish - I reckon the quality of the discussion and the level of
>belief and appriciation in _ALL_ aspects of BOC (except Stve Schenck) is
>really as high here as it can get.

I think it's just a matter of choice...he prefers AOL over Prodigy,
Compuserve etc etc...
I really don't think he would switch, since there's such a big following on
AOL, and if he were to "lurk" on BOC-L, he probly wouldn't have the time for
it between the AOL Board, personal EMail he already gets and other stuff like
playin in BOC and doin' the family thing...

EB said "from what I've heard that list is negative"...I've been subscribed
since February (and there are members on here who've been on here far longer
than I have) and for awhile it was negative...but now it is better than ever
since I've been subscribed and IMO has a superior level of content opposed to
AOL or Prodigy...AOL seems to have a "we're not worthy" (eg if I were to say
that "Club Ninja is the worst BOC album ever" there would be a multitude of
but there's alot of firsthand BOC info, Prodigy is more laid-back and
strolling off-topic is a common occurence but it is a fun and close-knit
board, alt.music.blueoystercult needs more participants, and BOC-L seems to
be the "thinkin' man's forum"...

ROBO