BOC: online chats/radio alert!!

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Thu Oct 26 16:57:14 EDT 1995

Amidst a distasteful plug for AOL and Prodigy, Rob Maerz writes:

> now for something new:
> I am organizing a monthly BOC TriviaChat on Prodigy...(like I said, if you've
> downloaded the FAQ and surf the WWW, you already know that Prodigy is home of
> the "Four Winds Bar"...) this is gonna be kewl!  we'll have a TriviaChat for
> about an hr every month and if you have a sound card, you can participate in
> a BOCWAV file distribution list so you can hear all the kewl sounds like
> ROBO's theme song (which happens to be the riff for "Sheep", btw)...

Can you tell us more about these BOC .WAV files?  Will any of them be
"official" and originate from the band themselves?  And will they be put
onto the BOC-L ftp site so that those of us who wish not to be taken
to the cleaners by having to subscribe to AOL or Prodigy can get access
to them?

Cheers,

Paul "happy with his local $8.50/month no-hourly-charge ISP" Mather

obUsedMegaBargain: Kyuss, _Welcome to Sky Valley_ (it's one of the
great disasters of this century that this lot split up.  boo hoo hoo...)

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.