BOC @ JAXX/NIGHT OF THE HUGE GUITARIST

Fri Oct 27 16:15:51 EDT 1995

Matt asks:

>Anyone know if there's any truth to there being a BOC show in North
Hampton, MA on November 11?  Any other New England shows that weekend?  I
will be in Boston that weekend and would love to make a show

I believe Cyberbaron's web page says that BOC will be in North ADAMS,
not Northampton.  However, I don't know where one would play in North
Adams, and BOC DID play in Northampton (Pearl Street, I believe) earlier
this year, so perhap BOC is really playing in Northampton (which is
located about 2 hours west of Boston, half hour north of Springfield,
just west of the little town of Hadley, where I spent the first 18
years of my life).  I haven't heard of any other New England shows
that weekend.

John