HW: new album out!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Oct 29 13:51:41 EST 1995

> On a quick first hearing this is basically heavy Hawkwind with menace.

        Well, that certainly sounds promising.

> My impression is that in all it's a dramatic solid sound not
> particularly innovative but with some nice synth and keyboard touches
> in the intros and mixes and the atmosphere keeps it interesting.

        Well, even _Space Ritual_ wasn't terribly innovative excepting
that nobody had ever played 3 chord songs with Dr. Who sound effects
for 20 minutes seperated from each other by mad poetry before.  And
never did again, come to think of it! ;)

        I had been considering waiting until the Griffin version in the
States came out to get it, but it may be that I have to get it ASAP! :)
        I suppose "Love in Space" has been banished to vinyl-only
territory?  That would be annoying ...

Cheers,
Carl