Symbol

Matt Thompson thompsom at OSOFT_NT.BUCKHEAD.COM
Mon Oct 30 14:20:00 EST 1995

I have heard the "questioning Jesus Christ died for your sins"
interpretation of the Cult sign before.  My mother works for a library in
Wakefield, MA and often people will ask to put pamphlets to distribute to
patrons on the front desk.  Typically the library will do this for most
non-profit announcments and charity events.  I remember about 15 years
ago a guy came in with a stack of photocopied hand written pages that he
wanted to leave at the library.  The sheets were all about Satanism in
rock and 90% of it dealt with BOC.  It talked about how the band
worshipped there (sic) god Satan before every concert.  There were lots
of typos and grammatical mistakes and the accusations were really
ridiculous.  It made for a very funny read actually and I wish I saved a
copy.  Obviously the library refused to distribute them for him.

What are those other bands that use the symbol again?   :-)