Delta Wave Music address/phone

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Mon Oct 30 17:33:53 EST 1995

===>Lord Volgular wrote:
>any word on when this will be released in the US ?  or if any of the
>internet mail order people (like ranjit) have gotten it yet or when they
>will get it?  thx much...

       Mike at Delta Wave has promised me that he will have the "Alien"
       release almost immediately after it comes out (I guess that means
       now).  I have already reserved my copy through him, and expect a
       call anyday telling me to send him the money.

       I already have a copy of the Griffin(!) "Strange Trips and Pipe
       Dreams", courtesy of Mike.  I also picked up my hard-to-find copys
       of "PXR5" and "Hawklords" on CD from him last year.  I believe both
       have been out-of-print for several years.

       You can reach Mike at:

       Mike Coleman
       Delta-Wave Music
       7716 Briaridge Rd.
       Dallas, TX 75248
       (214) 991 - 6621

       I expect that Griffin will release "Alien" at some point, perhaps
       even by X-mas, but I'm not gonna hold my breath...

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at ccmail.sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com

       (who is still waiting for Griffin to release their already
       announced "Independent Days" and Simon House's "Yassassim")