Imaginos: What I hear...

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Fri Sep 1 10:29:09 EDT 1995

On Tue  5-Jan-1904  7:19a, albert bouchard wrote:

ab> On Tue, 29 Aug Joseph Brooks wrote:

ab> >  "In decimal chains whose mimic cry"
ab> >  I hear: In dismal chains, a mimicry

ab> Actually: In decimal chains of mimicry

ab> >  "Magna of Illusion":
ab> >
ab> >  "Seadogs and rockers will dwell on doom"
ab> >  I hear: Seadogs on rockers will dwell on the doom

ab> Actually: Seadogs in rockers will dwell on doom

ab>         The lyric book is pretty accurate but not perfect. I tried to
ab> proof it but I couldn't get into it and after a couple songs I spaced. I'd
ab> say the book is better than 99% accurate.

Well, I gotta believe *you* got it right :) Thanks. Actually, I don't have the
lyric book I got those lyrics from the boc-l FTP site...

       |_||/          * jbrooks at bpalace.com                    Grateful BBS"