FAQ is FG!

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Sat Sep 2 08:56:00 EDT 1995

Greetings,

I just got done doing a quick scan of the FAQ (I'll go back and read it
cover to cover later) and I would like to start out by saying that John
has done a GREAT job! So here goes....

John, GREAT job!

Thanks to this wonderful heap 'o BOC tidbits, an old argument has
finally been put to rest.

When I first traded in my SOE vinyl for the CD version, I noticed almost
immediately that "We Gotta" on CD was different than the vinyl. I
pointed this out to my significant other, who told me that I had been in
the sun too long and I was a loonie. I pointed it out to a friend of
mine who is as big a BOC fan as me and he said that he thought I had
been drinking my bathwater again. I played both versions for someone who
had never heard either version and he replied, "Sounds the same to me",
which resulted in my beating my head against the floor, while my
girlfriend and BOC friend cheered and high-fived over me.

I've never been able to even listen to this song without getting a
"little" angry. Thank you FAQ for pointing out the TOTALY OBVIOUS TRUTH
that the 2 versions are different!!!

After years of ridicule, the Torgo man holds his head high.

Torgo the Triumphant (is outa this place)...............
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com