BOC We gotta get out....

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Tue Sep 5 12:37:26 EDT 1995

I agree, the new FAQ is definitely FG. Well done John, Bolle et al.

Torgo wrote:

>When I first traded in my SOE vinyl for the CD version, I noticed almost
immediately that "We Gotta" on CD was different than the vinyl.

John wrote (Editted):

>Just this weekend, I got ahold of a BOC interview (Jim Ladd
>interviewing Buck and Eric), and they talked a little more about this
>The one that sounded the best was the one in the box labelled "Edinburg"
>(Bolle said it was London, which is what's in the FAQ),

When I read the new FAQ, I was jumping around when I read that WGGOTP
on the CD of SEE was recorded at (Hammersmith) London as I went to both
the London shows. I was dead chuffed to be part of an official BOC
recording. Now it seems my joy may have been premature!!

Is it possible to get absolute clarification on the venues for these
versions???

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com

OBExhibition: Fortean Times have an exhibition of unexplained phenomena
and general wierd stuff in Croydon (Nr. London) this month. The Independant
(Newspaper) illustrated this with a picture of a stuffed?? half man,
half fish creature - which is presumably one of the exhibits, *very BOC*