2nd try of In Thee (tab)

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Wed Sep 13 13:25:16 EDT 1995

Niko wrote:

> Another point is that for some strange
> reason the people who do guitar songbooks are clueless.  I'd be happy
> if I heard a good explanation why guitar songbooks are generally much
> poorer in quality than piano songbooks.

I don't have any opinion of that. You could be right. However,
the old musicbooks where they gave you piano/vocal-arrangements of
what was essentially guitarmusic were not that good. And for us who
doesn't easily read notes it sure was a pain.
Albert said something of a coming BOC guitartab-book, but I rather
fear that we'll have to wait long for that one...

Dan