assassins of silence

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Sep 16 09:44:00 EDT 1995

       Assassins of Silence- Hundred -Watt Violence (Cerus Records 1995)
       Limited Edition 300

       Temple of Bon Matin- Earth Calling
                           - Born to Go 6:45
       Monshock- Psychedelic Warlords 8:55
       F/i- Robot 8:05
       New Bomb Turks- Ejection 3:22
       Fuzzface- Urban Guerilla 3:20

       The Petals- Hurry on Sundown 3:15
       Puff Tube- Quark Strangeness and Charm 3:35
       Tibetan Bowlers- Hassan I Sabha 3:30
       Voco Kesh- We took the Wrong Step Years Ago 6:50
       Catharsis- The Demented Man 7:05
       ST37- The Watcher 5:40

       Green Machine- Lord of Light 5:50
       Lithium X-mas- Magnu 4:55
       Liquior Ball- You shouldn't do That 6:45
       Slotnick- Death Trap 3:30
       Gorilla- Flying Doctor 4:15
       The Humpers- Motorhead 2:25

       Space Dust- Orgone Accumulator 3:55
       Sabalon Glitz- Forge of Vulcain 2:15
       Brainbombs- Time we left this world today 3:05
       The Mike Gunn- Sonic Attack 4:20
       The Mike Gunn- Masters of the Universe 6:10
       Fly Ashtray- Spirit of the Age 4:25
       Cardinal Sin- Silver Machine 3:50

       Well, I just wanted to tell everyoneon the net who has not ordered one
       of these to get one!! This is a very cool collection that all HW
       collectors should have. It is a fold out (like SR, but all black and
       white) with all the lyrics to these songs printed on the inside. It
       also comes with a booklet with mini- discographies of all that bands
       that appear on the double lp. For some, the versions of these songs
       might be a bit too twisted from the originals, but give it a whirl!!

       Scott