HW near Cambridge, UK?

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Sun Sep 17 02:53:48 EDT 1995

>         Well, does anyone know how close HW is coming to Cambridge, England
> following October 1?  I've just gotten my final college acceptance to U.
> Camrbridge (cutting it close here) and will be moving there in 2 weeks.  So
> I oughta make it in time for the fall tour, right?  (excuse me: *roight*?)

hmmm - maybe something closer to "ryte" is more likely these days -
though, in truth, if you're heading for Cambridge maybe the elocution
lessons are still accurate!      Didn't realise you were headed this
way.  You are certainly welcome to this side of the world and I hope
your course goes well.    You've been practising punting, croquet
and eating cucumber sandwiches too, I trust........

No east coast dates so your best bet will likely be London tho' be
cautious in Brixton if you emerge early in the morning before the Tube
is running.    Best to travel in company with someone who knows the area!

jill (pessimist) strobridge

obfilm> Apollo 13.    Excellent.

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk